Electronic Switch Case Injection Mould (BR-IM-003)
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000, 000PCS|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: BR-IM-003
- Surface Finish Process: Polishing
- Plastic Material: PA66+GF
- Application: Furniture, Electronic, Home Use, Hardware
- Design Software: Pro-E
- Certification: ISO
- Customized: Customized
- 1million Shots: P20 Steel
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 848071090
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Multi Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Progressive Die
- Runner: Cold Runner
- Installation: Fixed
- Standard: HASCO
- 1+1cavity: Nylon66 Material
- Trademark: BRAW
- Origin: Made in China
|Electronic Switch Case Injection Mould|
|Cav. / Cor. steel||Imported P20|
|Cavity No.||1+1 cavity|
|Lead Time||45 Days|
|Product Material||Nylon 66|
Braw is devoted to plastic parts development and mould design. Design for manufacturability and efficient production is our primary objective.
Products design can be according to customers' samples or drawings. With advanced CAD/CAM/CAE systems, such as ProEngineer, Solid works, UG, Cimatron, MoldFlow, AutoCAD and PowerMill etc. The drawings can be finished in 2-4 days and are sent to customers for checking before tooling.
We communicate and fully cooperate with customers on drawings analysis and modifications. All the necessary technical drawings will be sent to customers for mold maintenance in the future.
We can design parts and molds according to the customers' demands.
1. We are a professional plastic mold and injection molding parts manufacturer, OEM is available according to the customers' drawings.
2. We own advanced CAD/CAM/CAE systems and large processing detecting equipment.
3. High quality, close tolerance, plastic parts production, competitive price and efficient services
4. Good surface treatment, strict international tolerance standard, and fresh plastic material using during the mold injection process.
5. Welcome your drawing or samples for quoting.